Hire Holly for your next conference, professional development day or training event
Below are some of the most requested topics for Holly to speak.
Building a daily flow that supports every area of child development
- Foundations for child development
- Time recommendations for different activities
- Building a daily flow
Preparing littles for starting preschool
- The biggest mistakes parents make when transitioning into preschool
- The transition into preschool physical & emotional
- The skills needed for preschool and how you can get access
The first 2000 days of life
- Defining the first 2000 days
- Research summary of requirements for thriving children in the first 2000 days
- Practical daily activities for supporting children in the first 2000 days
Movement in a preschool setting
- Brain body connection
- The role of movement in child development
- Simple programs to meet movement requirements in preschool settings
Play in the toddler years
- Defining play in the toddler years
- The role of play in early child development
- Facilitating play in the early years
- Using the environment to support play
Parents as the missing link in interdisciplinary teams
- Defining interdisciplinary teams
- The importance of parents in the interdisciplinary team
- Practical systems to empower parents in supporting early childhood development
Thank you so much for your responsiveness, incredibly helpful information, and encouragement! You are so appreciated!
Jess, mum of 1
Natalie, mom of 2
what a breath of fresh air as Holly takes you down a journey of discovery that is LIGHT HEARTED, HONEST AND EASY TO APPLY
Tessa, mom of 1
It has been a wonderful experience with you and you have given me so much knowledge and confidence that I really needed. Thank you so much for everything.
Mary, mom of 2
It has really been such a source of encouragement, education, and affirmation that "I can do this".
Contact Holly to create the best workshop or training for you and your staff.
Reach out at email@example.com to request a speaking fee and schedule.